Paradigm offers both test and production environments. We would love to create as many Paradigm test accounts as you would like.
We would love to create as many test environment accounts as you need. Please reach out to your account management representative or our Client Services team on Telegram with the following information:
- A unique email address in Paradigm's test environment
- First and Last Name
- The "Firm" name you would like the desk associated with (if you know)
Use the same Paradigm API
<secret-key>to authenticate requests for all Paradigm products.
When you have generated Paradigm API credentials, you will be presented with two keys:
- 1.Access Key: used to authenticate the API.
- 2.Secret Key: used to sign requests against the API.
Be sure to save these two keys somewhere secure as both the Access Key and the Secret Key will only be visible once during creation.
If you lose either the
<secret-key>, you will need to generate a new Paradigm API Key via the Admin Dashboard.
- You CANNOT create RFQs against yourself on Paradigm.
- You CANNOT cross Orders against yourself on Paradigm.
- You CANNOT trade against yourself on Paradigm.
- All instruments on Paradigm are the same instruments you trade on the underlying settlement venue. As such, this means that all instruments traded on Paradigm must conform to the contract specifications of the underlying settlement venue.
- You will need to use multiple desks associated with different settlement venue sub-accounts if you wish to trade against yourself on Paradigm. You cannot use the same venue sub-account's venue API Credentials to trade against one's self even if using separate Paradigm desks.